Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 
I recently saw a position open for a psychic consultant. I guess if you qualify you can do things like seeing into the future. I'm glad that companies didn't have psychic consultants back in the 1970's. If Big Corporation's psychic consultant had seen that women would pretty much quit wearing pantyhose by the 1990's, I could have been dumped much sooner! I'm going to find out what it takes to get a job as a psychic consultant. Hey honey--- where's the Ouija Board?

What do Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates think about all day while the rest of us figure out how to make enough money? I think if money were no object, most people would go batty figuring out how to spend their time. I've heard that's what happens to lottery winners. I think I'll volunteer to help anyone out who wants to avoid these problems. The newspaper ad would read---
" Having trouble with too much money? Call 1-800-NODOUGH, and get help immediately!"
I have to go now- the phone is ringing off the hook.

I recently saw a TV spot for a show called "The Dog Whisperer". Isn't that a person who supposedly talks to the animals, and they talk back somehow? To get Lucy The WonderDog to do anything would call for a "Dog Screamer". What things do you whisper to a dog that you can't say out loud? Would you whisper so that your wife and kids couldn't hear what you were telling the dog?--- like, " WonderDog, I'm tired of not having control over the remote. What do you think?" I'm afraid that WonderDog would reveal my secrets to other dogs who would tell their owners. The circle would be complete with my irate wife busting my chops over something that got back to her from the German Shepherd that lives on the next block. Oh well--- I guess I'll just keep talking to myself.

Have you ever noticed that all of the workers in Mexican restaurants are Mexican, but rarely do you see Mexican people eating there? I am going on a mission to find out where to find the best Mexican food in town. I figure that if I just ask the guys who work for Jeff The Yardman, they will tell me. It will take an interpreter, but it will be worth it. My biggest concern is that I will find out that Mexicans in the United States don't eat Mexican food anymore! I'll keep you posted.

I have concluded that both conservative and liberal talking heads on radio and TV are adding to the divisiveness in our society. I haven't seen one single proposal that they have put forward to solve the problems that they rant about. They thrive on firing up all of us lazy people who tune in and take sides either for them or against them. What would happen if instead all of that energy were challenged into constructive debate and problem solving?

See you later.

Tim

Comments:
this is a test comment
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?